Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pimp My Ride

Er, or, walker.
Big has a new walker!
It's very cool.
It has hand brakes and a seat.
It's red and it's fancy.

I can't leave well enough alone so for her birthday I decided
to trick out her ride. 
She now has a way cool bell and pretty pink streamers.
I'm fairly certain the streamers won't be a permanent fixture
but I feel very secure in the bell staying.
I know where the screwdriver is.
Mom, not so much :o)

One of the ladies at the party had a wine glass holder on hers.
I will not have my aunt out-done.
Amazon has them.
I also found a head light for it.
Ha!

Pretty sure I can get enough goodies on this that
mom won't be able to pick the thing up to put it in the trunk.

Big will just have to run alongside the car.
Hey,,,,think I could get a motor for this thing?.....

1 comment: