Saturday, January 15, 2011

Aggie Does It Again

I've said it before and I'll say it again,
Aggie and I seem to be on the same page when it comes to food.
Every recipe she has turned me on to I have enjoyed.
If you are ever looking for something new to try head over to

There are a lot of good food blogs out there and sometimes 
it just seems overwhelming to sift through them all 
so anytime someone can
recommend one, I'm happy.
I actually came across Aggie by way of Facebook.
One of my friends had listed her on her Fans list.
Back when they had Fan lists.

From looking around Aggie's FB and her blog I came across
and
Refreshing Rooms (a Facebook page)
I have really enjoyed what these two ladies put out there. 

So, whereas I thought this was going to be a post about that fantastic
Mushroom Marsala with Garlic Herb Quinoa Pilaf
It seems to have turned into a shout out
to some of my favorite sites and a little
quick tip on narrowing your search for good sites.

But really, dinner last night was amazing.
Here's the link for the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment