Saturday, October 16, 2010

If Loving You is Wrong, I Don't Want to be Right


There are so many things wrong with this. 
Not the least of which is that I really like this.
In this bowl is what started out as perfectly lovely, healthy potatoes
that my sister has beaten to within an inch of their lives.
And then she adds the *secret* ingredient.


Please, don't tell anyone. 
I think she put in a half gallon of the stuff.
I've tried being all *better than that* and make
cheesy potatoes with real cheese, but it's just 
not the same. 
Cheese Whiz and Twinkies will survive a nuclear blast.
I feel like I'm at a 12 step program. 
Hello, my name is Merry and I like Cheez Whiz potatoes.
I will sit down and hang my head in shame now.




2 comments:

  1. Well, if there is a nuclear blast, it's good to know that something edible will be left for the survivors! While Cheez Whiz potatoes actually sound perfectly wonderful! I'll still head to the bright light...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope I don't cast too big a shadow running ahead of you :o)

    ReplyDelete