Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Just Call Me Chip

Does this happen to anyone else?
I know it's kind of hard to see but each one of these
beautiful, colorful pieces has a practically
identical chip taken out of it.
The red bowl I actually touched up with some paint.
There are more casualties around here, 
these are just  the ones that were handy. 
It happens in the sink. 
I think it's a rinsing issue.
Passing it from one side to the other.
I have one of those old enamel(?) sinks.
It's evil.
It's wrecking pieces of art.
A serving piece knows it has become part 
of the family once it looses part of itself. 
I think I can hang some dead wine glasses on it. 
Some day I will have a new sink.
There is nothing to be done about it till then. 
I just wanted to share. 
Oh, and give this baby it's beauty shot.
You know it's days are numbered.....

No comments:

Post a Comment