Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Rolo Brownie Bites

It's another Pintrest thing.
Rolo candies stuffed inside hot from the oven
brownies baked in a mini muffin pan.
(There has to be a few things 
grammatically wrong with 
THAT sentence.)
But Shanna will let me know about that :o)

I took the original idea and ran with it. 
So here you have
Rolos (drizzled with caramel)
Reese's Penut Butter Cups (with the peanut)
and Hershey's Kisses (drizzled with chocolate)
The reason for the assortment was that I was able to buy a
multi-pack of Rolos, Reeses and Kisses.
And that I bought a "Family" size box of brownie mix. 
So I got 48 brownies instead of 24.

My other deviation from the original was that it
called for you to make caramel cream cheese frosting. 
I figured I could buy a can of frosting and just 
add some caramel sauce to it. 
And then when I started shoving all kinds of
candies into the brownies I figured 
I would just drizzled the caramel as an identifier!
Hershey's syrup for the Kisses
and I had some peanuts in the freezer for 
the Reeses!

TaDa!
or, 
WaLa as I like to say.


1 comment:

  1. So, so, so AWESOME! Actually, I couldn't get past the peanut butter ones, but I'm sure the others were good, too...

    ReplyDelete