Sunday, August 1, 2010

Creativity by Committee

Here's a little something I threw together last night.
I made a pizza crust, brushed it with some leftover balsamic vinaigrette and
topped it with Korean beef left over from Saturday night.
I added some caramelized onions and then put slices of brie all over.
Baked that puppy and then dressed some spring greens with the same vinaigrette.
tossed that on top and
WAALAA!
( I only speak french, don't spell it)
It had terrific flavors but was missing what Mike referred to as a "moist" component.
(sorry Shanna)
So any suggestions for "moist"?
I'm thinking that if I had caramelized like 3 onions down to an almost paste
consistency that I might then be on to something.
I'm just not sure I have the patience for that.
Any bright ideas out there?

1 comment:

  1. OMG you *had* to write the word TWICE?! Just for that, I'm correcting you: VOILA!

    ReplyDelete