Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bright Idea #2

Well, I hesitate to share this with you all but I just gotta!
I believe I have found (and let me tell you, I feel very Steel Magnolia saying this)
my Signature Gift!
I found that card and it set the wheels in motion.
The inside reads: Enjoy every sip! Happy Birthday.
I think I will run back to Target and buy every one of these cards that they have.
How much fun is this?
A festive bag with the ingredients for the Best Margarita EVER (along with the recipe)
and a package of drink umbrellas. The umbrellas aren't listed in the recipe but they really should be or at least it should be understood. Shake and serve with umbrellas!!!!
I think you can expand this gift as needed. You could include a cocktail shaker, swap out Jose for Patron, margarita glasses, salt to rim the glasses, a Jimmy Buffet CD.
Oh, I could go on and on.
So, back to my dilemma, you all now know what your next gift from me will be
(well, except you, Val) and while I am happy for you to replicate this gift, please know that I have first dibbs on any mutual acquaintances.
OK!?
Oh, and FYI, I love Val, she just doesn't drink :o)


2 comments:

  1. Is there a problem with getting multiples for your birthday? Sounds like a party to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you could find a coffee card. I don't want to be left out.

    ReplyDelete