Sunday, December 4, 2011

Whatcha Gonna Do With Those?

Seasons 52 turned us on to the 
Mini Dessert concept.
So Gaye got 6 To Go and I wound up with these:
Then Steve and Nancy gave me these for my birthday:
They bought them at Pier One.
They are called mini cordials.

Can I just tell you, the possibilities are endless!
These were just what I had in the house.
Granola, instant vanilla pudding, blueberries, whip cream
and some toasted coconut on top.
Here's my take on a deconstructed eclair.
Graham cracker crumbs, vanilla pudding, chocolate ganache
and more graham cracker crumbs on top.
Mmmmm, crushed up Oreos, Oreo pudding,
whip cream and a mini Oreo on top.
And finally,
Pumpkin Mousse Parfaits.
These were for Thanksgiving.
I happened to find mini gingerbread men sprinkles
for on top.

These are so much fun and everybody really gets a kick
out of them.
The one tip I have so far is, if you put
crumbs at the bottom, don't pack them in.
It's a bit hard to get them to break up while you
are eating the parfait.

Oh, and if you have other ideas, please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment