Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I've Been Busy!

I've been so busy this last week and 
most of the things that have kept me
busy are Christmas related and therefor
not Blog ready. 

But what I can tell you about is this:
I had the privilege of being asked to
put together a dessert table for a 
wonderful organization. 

Mooseheart grounds in Aurora. 
They are a home for young girls who find 
themselves pregnant and in need of housing and more. 
Check out their website. 
I was so impressed with what I saw. 
Each girl has her own room and access
to information, education and counseling. 
They have formed a bond with one another 
and a support network instead of the 
isolation they would likely experience in 
another setting, on their own. 

I had so much fun putting together
this table for an open house they were hosting for 
donors and friends. 
I was excited to create but now 
I think I'm a bit more excited to know more
about an amazing organization. 




No comments:

Post a Comment