Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Santa Hats

Or how to get from here
to here
These are so cute, 
but so inedible.

They are way too sweet but I mixed them in with
the Puppy Chow I made and they looked really cute. 
Unfortunately, I did not manage to get a picture of that.

Shanna sent me the link to this.
They have you mix them with a white 
chocolate covered concoction. 
Talk about *sweet*!

Here's what I can tell you about this little project:
Val had suggested you dip the bugles
in halves but top and bottom as opposed to side
and side. It made sense till I did it. 
When you dip from the bottom all the
coating pools at the bottom. 
The Swedish Pearl Sugar was a better size than the 
white "ball" sprinkles I  bought.
This is messy and requires the down time
for the candy melt to harden between steps.
But the ooohs and ahhhs 
made it worthwhile. 




No comments:

Post a Comment