Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hamburger Cupcakes

Totally looks like a plate full of burgers, 
huh?
Nope!
They are cupcakes!

I found these on Glorious Treats blog.
I had no reason to make these other than I just had to.
So I did.

I did stray from her instructions in that she called
for you to make chocolate cupcakes and cut them into thirds
for the "meat" part. I used a half sheet pan
and then used a circle cutter to cut the patties 
and then sliced those in half. 

It was really hard to get the red *red* enough but as I
suspected, it got a bit more intense as the frosting dried.

This is the site that I got the inspiration for the Black and Pink Party 
as well as the instructions for the water bottle labels.

Head over for some fun and check out 
the Hydrangea cupcakes.
I think those will be next :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment