Wednesday, April 20, 2011

One Of My New Favorite Things To Do

Custom bottled water labels.
I found this idea while roaming around the internet.
I used the idea first in the Easter baskets.
I cut pieces of springy wrapping paper just slightly
narrower than clear packing tape and 8 1/2 inches long.
I printed the kids names on card stock and then cut them 
out with a 1 1/2 inch circle punch.
Here I printed the little giraffe and stamped the fleur-de-lis.

A little double stick tape to hold the circles in place and then
a strip of packing tape laid over top, 
 wrapped around the bottle, and
WALA! 
Custom labels!

I've been using Target's brand, Archer Farms, water because
the bottles are pretty smooth and the labels are clear
so I just put mine right over without having to 
try to peel theirs off. 

These are for the infamous shower next month and a 
friends 60th birthday party this weekend. I think they will 
be a cute addition to the tables. 

And besides, it's how I have my fun :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment