Monday, April 11, 2011

Cooking In Other People's Kitchens

This has got to be one of the most challenging things to do.
Surprisingly challenging.
There are kitchen tools that you just take for granted. 
Like these.
I cannot make a traditional vegetable peeler work.
Ever.
I ran into this problem at church a few weeks ago.
The other tool that is really hard to do without is
your own knife. 
Nobody else's is ever sharp enough.
I guess there is a reason all those Top Chef guys
carry their own knives.

But the up side to other people's kitchens is this:
You never know when you will happen upon
something you didn't know you needed!
This mini food processor was perfect for 
the nut-less pesto I made for Shanna.

At some point I'm going to need an annex to my kitchen....




No comments:

Post a Comment