Friday, November 5, 2010

A Little Treat From the Summer

This is Aggie's Black Bean Grilled Burrito. 
Except she calls them Skillet Grilled Burritos. 
Fine. 
Semantics aside, it's a great little dish.
I did not put spinach in mine because Mike is pretty sure that
 he doesn't like it. Kinda like he's pretty sure he doesn't
 like Chinese food, but that's another whole can o'worms. 
I used Aldi's "Fit and Active"Multi Grain Wraps. 
I took Aggie's good advice and used some shredded 
rotisserie chicken just to make life easier. 
There's a yummy Creamy Cilantro-Jalapeno sauce it
all gets mixed with. Aggie notes where she has swapped
out ingredients. Some people may call it "substituted"
but that just implies you fell short and didn't have 
what was deemed necessary. 
I rather to think of swapping out some odd ingredient for something 
else I must prefer because I have it in my kitchen. 
It's all in how you look at things. 


Right now I'm trying to figure out how to look at this and not 
be consumed with envy. 
I'm so happy for Aggie. 
Really I am. 
And actually, the post is going to be very useful when 
Mike plans our trip to Napa.
Someday. 
Really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment