Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cookie Stuffed Brownies

I was talking with a gal the other evening and was telling her 
about cookie stuffed cupcakes. She told me about basically the
same thing but with brownies!
YUM!
I toyed with the idea of making the brownies in cupcake
form but decided to go the easy way and just make a pan.
I used a "family" size brownie mix that I am not
convinced is any bigger than a regular mix. I think they put those
words on the box to make me want them more.
Whatever. 
As you can see "family" size was not so generous that
the cookie dough was able to sink down in. 
Don't get me wrong, it did not diminish the delicious factor,
just the aesthetic factor. 
YUM. 
But I said that already, didn't I?

So, next time I believe I will get two of the "family"
sized bad boys and make a layer of brownie batter,
plop down the cookie dough, 
and then another layer of brownie batter on top
then bake. 
They will probably need a longer bake time but how 
much fun to have the cookie inside to be a 
surprise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment