Saturday, November 23, 2013

Shanna

 
 
Where to start?
Shanna was a bit disappointed 
with my post on Breese. 
She felt it should have been longer.
I explained to her that I have so much to say
about some of you that I just have to make it 
short and sweet.
Witness Honey's post.

Well, I've been given my marching orders.
Nothing less than 150 words.
(how many do I have now?)
!!!67!!
I get to count "I"s, right?

Where Mike is my heart, 
Shanna is my left lung.
We grew up together.

She was the recipient of all the parenting
mistakes I had in me.
But she still loves me.

She and I have no boundaries.
But she still loves me.

I can tell Shanna things I can't tell other people.
She "gets" me.
And she still loves me.

I love, love, love, love,
love, love, love, love, love, love,
love, love, love, love, love, love, love,
love, love, love her.

157.
My work here is done.

PS, pictures should count for something.




No comments:

Post a Comment