Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifles

In my effort to create all things 
pumpkin from Pintrest I submit
the Trifle.
Mini-ized.

This was so easy that it gets to be a 
keeper.
Here's the link to the recipe:

Here's where I went renegade:
the recipe calls for 
"Biscoff cookies",
yeah, I don't know what those are so I used 
ginger snaps.
Could be the same thing for all I know. 
Could GTS, but naw.
It also called for 
pumpkin pie spice.
I had a chai spice blend sitting around from
those chai cookies with the pumpkin kisses
and while I wasn't a fan of the cookies, the spice 
blend was pretty nice.

One thing I didn't do but will in the future is
to put a layer of the crushed cookies 
in the middle. 
It's just too far a distance to get down to 
that crunchy layer.

Here's the spice blend formula:
1 1/2 tsp. cardamom
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ginger
1/4 tsp. cloves
1/4 tsp. nutmeg


No comments:

Post a Comment