Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Bestie's Birthday

1997
Our first known photo together.
I think we both look better now.
Going back through our pictures there are a lot like these:




Hmmmm...
But we do do other things together;
Scooter rides
Jumpy Houses
Concerts
The Cayman Islands
Margarita Fridays
Random Cards
Road Trips
Cookie Days
Bible Study
Bike Rides
Potlucks
Laughs
Tears
Hugs

A lady once referred to us as being
"joined at the hip"
like it was a bad thing.
But really, going through all my pictures I am surprised
at the events where there is not a picture
of the two of us with our heads locked together.
This tells me two things, 
We are not joined at the hips in exclusion to others,
and that as I look back on the events 
of the past 14 years, even if there is not
photographic proof, I can see Lory's place in all of them.
And it makes me happy.

One last one:
You're never too old for a Bestie, are you?
(or a jumpy house)




1 comment:

  1. Thanks! We have gotten better with age, haven't we! Joined at the hip and the soul! That makes us side by side no matter how far apart we are! Love you, Merry!

    ReplyDelete