Friday, November 18, 2011

Christmas Gift Idea #2

Run a race.
My brother and daughter have ran just a
*couple* in honor of mom.
This is but a small sampling of the signs they
wear as they run. I love that some of them in there
say "For Dirk's Mom."

Dirk and Shanna will usually gift mom with a
pin, a race brochure and a photo, along with the 
Celebration Sign. 
(if that's what you call them)
I don't run. 
Correction, I only run if someone is chasing me.
You don't get any little signs when running for
your life so I don't know what they are called.

But I digress.

Dirk lives in Washington sate. 
Shanna lives in Indiana.
They have run a couple of races together. 
I think that's part of the gift.
A family that joins together because they
love you and love each other. 
Warms my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment