Wednesday, August 24, 2011

PSA

I would like to make a public service announcement:
None of my friends are allowed to get cancer 
ANYMORE!
Those of you currently battling it 
are Grandfathered-in. 
For the rest of you,
CUT IT OUT!!!

I would like to state for the record that I do not
personally give cancer much respect. 
I pretty much think it should go suck air.
My first real experience with it was when my mom
was diagnosed with breast cancer. 
26 years ago. 
She kicked it's butt. 
And that is as it should be. 

But not everybody has the amazing example of my mom
so most people tend to get scared. 
It's allowed. 
But not when it's my friends. 
I like my friends to be happy. 
In a bubble. 

So, cancer, 
GO SUCK AIR!!
And leave my friends alone. 

That is all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment