Saturday, July 2, 2011

KitchenAid Juicer

But I'm not done talking about this:
Where to start?

First, how cool is it to have a juicer that only takes up
this much space?
It's like the size of a cereal bowl. 

Second, I ordered it at 9 AM Thursday and 
it arrived at 1 PM Friday. 
In time for Margarita Friday. 
And I didn't even pay for expedited shipping. 
What if I had?
Would they have been ringing my bell 
before I even printed my confirmation?

Third, it works like a charm.
Some of the reviews complained that it was messy. 
Well, I found that the juice did splash a bit because the
actual juicer is so far from the bowl but a towel
spread out under the bowl solved that issue.
The other potential problem is in how you hold
the fruit against the juicing mechanism. 
Your inclination it to cup it in the palm of your hand. 
(bet Shanna is shivering)
This sends the juice down your arm. 
That is a mess. 
Holding the fruit in your fingers solves that issue.

And I believe that is all I have to say about that. 
Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment