Thursday, December 6, 2018

Plans....

...we make 'em and God laughs.

In the course of three months 
I will have two new grandbabies.

They had a birth plan in place 
for number one.
They had a c-section all scheduled.
Then Melody, or more accurately, 
God,
had another plan. 
I like to say Melody wanted to choose her own 
birthdate.

We have a plan in place for number two.
Mike and I will go to Indy to take 
care of our grand daughter
while our daughter has her baby.
I know enough to know that all I can do is
hope that our plan works out.
But I also know enough to know that God's plan 
is perfect and to try to rest in that.

I don't know if Mary had a "birth plan"
but I can pretty well bet you a dirty
manger would not have been part of it.
And yet, that dirty manger was perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment