Monday, December 17, 2018

Little Big Update

See what I did there?

Still trying to keep the chuckles but it's a little tougher.
I am at a loss for words when I consider all you,
her friends, have done to be there for her.

So many of you have come to visit.
You never quite know what you're going to get with her these days.
She really does seem to rally when visitors come by.
And it just warms my heart, the genuine thank you
she gives in parting.

You know, I've heard a term before,
a Living Wake.
I feel like that's what is happening here.
It's the coolest thing I've ever been witness to.
A couple of visitors ( with voices for it)
have sung Amazing Grace to her.
The one thing she has been VERY clear on is that
it is to be sung at her memorial service.
All 7 verses.
Mike Popplewell, we laughed last night that she let you 
get away with just two verses. 
She said you are a very busy man. LOL

Big feels the love, 

Mom feels the love, 

Gaye and I feel the love.

Love and prayers to you all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment