Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Savory Zucchini Bread

It's that time of year when we are all
pretty much looking for something, 
ANYTHING
new to do with a zucchini.
I've made some baby food 
and the mandatory zucchini bread
but I wanted something different.
How about savory?
A little surfing the
World Wide Web
(and I don't mean Pinterest)
and I came across this recipe.
It's a great savory bread.
It has a little heat from cayenne but not too much.
You can use any combo of herbs you want. 
I chose thyme and rosemary
(mostly because they are right on my patio)
and it turns out that is a good mix. 
I went easy on the rosemary because I think it 
overwhelms most other flavors.

So, to list, I have made:
baby food,
sweet zucchini bread, 
savory zucchini bread, 
and still have about 2 cups of grated 
zucchini left.....
People have to learn to pick these things sooner. 
Just sayin....

No comments:

Post a Comment