Thursday, July 5, 2012

What A Little Time, A Little Wine.....

And 235 corks will get you.
I have been collecting corks for years.
Many years.
I have been in search of the perfect
 thing to do with them. 
I found it.
On Pintrest.
But really, it was Anthropologies to 
begin with.
If you look on the left there you can see the 
depth of the corks.
Luckily I drink red so there are all sorts of
shades of purple on the cork bottoms.
I used the band saw to slice off the tops
of the corks and therefor get a flat surface
and then I hot glued a flat thumb tack to each one.
I drew out the pattern with chalk and then 
just started pushing away!

I have more corks.
The 
Art Installation
may expand.

Pretty sure that by calling it 
*art*
and 
*installation*
I can get away with it.

1 comment:

  1. And it's the perfect excuse to open another bottle of wine

    ReplyDelete