Thursday, May 31, 2012

Portobella Mushroom With Polenta and Roasted Red Pepper Aioli

I found this on Pintrest but I changed enough
of it that I'll just give you the low down here.

First, I ditched the bun.

I marinated the portobellas in some
balsamic, olive oil and garlic
and then grilled them.

The polenta is basic with the addition
of some chopped up roasted red peppers.

But the star of the show:
The Roasted Red Pepper Aioli.

Otherwise known as mayo with garlic, 
roasted red peppers and some cayenne pepper.
Blended all together.
This would be good on a shoe.
 I have said that about the avocado chimichuri I make.

I think I would also say it about this:
That is the giardiniera, black and green olives
run through a food processor.
Oh, and a couple of red pepper flakes.
Shoe-worthy.

I seem to be collecting condiments.
They should come in handy for the 
slider bar I have in mind for Lory's housewarming.
The mind spins!

No comments:

Post a Comment