Monday, September 5, 2011

Brownies

Alton Brown style.
The good thing about this recipe is that you probably have
everything it takes in your pantry. 
Oh, and they taste great, even if you forget the vanilla :o)
oops.

Now for my couple of points of interest.
I didn't see this episode so I don't know how he
managed to sift brown sugar.
My arms got a real workout. 
I would have liked to have known his reasoning for it ,
but, alas, I did not see the show.
The other little heads up, he has you baking them at
300 degrees.
It wasn't till I got to comment #300-something
that I noticed some people were having issues with 
the goofy things getting done.
That's when I cranked the oven to 350 for the last 15 minutes.
Oh, and I used Hershey's Special Dark cocoa.
Good choice.

Now to figure out what to do with a zucchini
the size of my dog!


No comments:

Post a Comment