Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Grandbaby Love

Especially when they are loving on their siblings.

Maddie and Quinn are wonderful big sisters.

I had four siblings.
there were not many loving pictures like this of us
growing up.
This one is pretty normal.

We've had ebbs and flows in our adult years.
But we come together when we need to.
I'm sure this photo would warm mom's heart.

Once when Shanna was in college Michael drove down
to Indy to help her move into an apartment.
Michael came home after a weekend of
moving his sister's stuff and a four hour car ride
and said he wasn't wild about the neighborhood
she moved in to. 
He offered to go down the following weekend and 
move her all over again to somewhere else.

My mama's heart warmed with knowledge
I didn't know I should be looking for.

My kids will have each other's backs.
They are currently in the ebb and flow of raising littles.
But, I know they will come together when they need to.

I am thankful for the love of my siblings,
the love of Michael and Shanna for each other
and the love I'm seeing grow between my
grandloves.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment