Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Carriage Oaks


 Mom and Big moved here so long ago I can't even give you a year.
I would ask Big, tell me something you DON'T like about it here.
I'm not sure she ever came up with anything substantial.
Mom was crazy about the staff.
I sat on the board for a while, 
they are a VERY dedicated staff.
It's got to be hard trying to make everyone happy.
And that's under the best of times.

My in-laws live here now.
We have had a front row seat to how the staff has
strived to keep this community safe and healthy during this 
crazy time.

They've cut back gatherings, 
figured out how to facilitate Happy Hour,
made areas outside to accommodate family visits,
organized entertainment in the parking lot
and I'm sure countless other precautions
seen and unseen.

It hasn't been easy on any of them but I am so 
thankful that the team lead by Cheryl 
does the hard work keeping people I love safe.




No comments:

Post a Comment