Monday, September 7, 2020

Jesus Hold My Hand

That was Big's breath prayer.

 Whenever she was nervous about something

she would pray, Jesus hold my hand.
Ava and I got the bright idea on one of Big's 
nursing home stays that we should give her 
hands as well.

The idea took off, grew feet so to speak.

Shanna had her classes make hands for Big.
Some of the sentiments were really sweet, 
some were really funny as only a high-schooler can be.

We all decided we wanted to hold Big's hand to the end.
After Big passed and mom and I were waiting for the nurse
etc, to arrive, we took down all the hands.
We sent them with Big and told them we wanted the hands 
cremated with her.

I don't know if other people would find that weird but
it comforted mom and me.

There's Big's leaf.
Right under her parents leaves.
Mom's will go right next to Big's.

Jesus has her hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment