Thursday, April 4, 2013

Soups!

So, when
God 
and the
devil
are messing with your mind
what's the best medicine?
SOUP!
Making it, that is.
 As my previous post will prove, 
my head has been in pretty deeps waters lately.

Today I decided it was time to get the funk out!
I love to make soup. 
It's one of my favorites. 
Today I pulled my three favorites, 
tomato, 
sweet potato, 
and asparagus. 

I decided to change things up a bit by roasting all the vegetables.
So delicious!
I also threw a bit of white wine in all of them.
The sweet potato was the only one that called for it, 
but hey, what could it hurt?
Turns out, nothing!
I also put some red pepper flakes and fresh
thyme in the tomato soup. 
Pretty, huh?

Here are the links:

4

And then I took a long walk and started
thinking all over again.
Hence the previous post.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment