Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sales Meeting?

 It was time to plan the annual sales meeting
for my husband's company.
Honey suggested Florida was nice this time of year.
Having just gotten back from a business trip
to Orlando, he should know.

The powers that be took him up on the suggestion.
He sent me this picture the first day.
It's the view from his lunch table.

This one came today followed by this:
They caught the fish and then took them here
to be cooked up for their dinner.

I can't wait to see what he sends tomorrow.

I don't know about the other guys but my husband
is one of the hardest working men you will find.
I'm thrilled he is
warm, 
relaxed,
having some fun,
team building
and 
being shown some appreciation for his hard work.

Keep the good times rolling Honey, 
you deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment