Saturday, May 4, 2019

My Opinion (and I have a million of them)


So, Honey and I were at our current favorite restaurant, 
Cooper's Hawk ,
today and I overheard the ladies behind me
looking for recommendations from the
waitress. 
I so wanted to lean over the back of the booth 
and tell the one gal,
"You're feeling like salmon?
Get the Soy Ginger Salmon."
But, unfortunately,
 or, 
fortunately if you were that lady, 
I have done my work on boundaries and I kept to myself.

I said to Honey, if only there was a job
 where I could tell people what to eat.
He said, make one.
I said, that would actually be a
Busybody.

Don't nobody wants one of those.

But in the interest of satiating my inner
busybody,
should you be at Cooper's Hawk
and just can't decide, 
well, everything is good.
But here's a heads up, 
whereas the asian slaw served alongside
said Soy Ginger Salmon is delicious,
served as a side
it leaves something to be desired.

There. 
My 2 cents.
Not that you asked, 
but hey, if you made it this far then there 
is implied consent that you 
wanted to hear my opinion.
You are welcome.




No comments:

Post a Comment