Sunday, May 5, 2019

I, Me, Everyday, Every Day

I birthed an English Teacher.
Don't ask me how.
I can't spell worth spit.
I capitalize at will.
I rely heavily on autocorrect,
although I can't misspell
deffinatly 
bad enough to have it NOT autocorrect to
defiantly.
I pretty much use NO punctuation 
when texting with her, 
apostrophes, 
possessive, not possessive
(autocorrect situation just now)
 and don't even get me started on what to 
do if someone's name ends with an "S"!!

But there are two grammatical rules 
I can get right every time.

I vs me
and everyday vs every day.

One makes me insane, the other makes
Shannas ( see, no apostrophe there)
head spin. 

I thought about just ending there. 
But I can't.

Take the other person's name out of the sentence!
You helped me.
You helped Suzzy and ME, not I!!!

Is it something you do EVERY day
or
is it a ho-hum, EVERYDAY
kind of thing. 

Whew, I feel kinda better.





No comments:

Post a Comment