Friday, December 1, 2017

25 Days

Wonder if we have it in us.
Facebook has a fun challenge 
going around at the moment.

7 days of black and white pictures
that describe your life.
No people.
No pets.
No caption.

We both took that challenge 
and actually really enjoyed it.

Lory and I took a break from our annual
Advent Blogs last year because,well, 
life.

My Christmas did not go well.
Now, I won't blame the lack of blogs
but I might attribute the lack
of deliberate focus
on the
Reason For The Season
for playing a part in my downfall.

Not this year.

We are challenging ourselves to 
25 Days Of Photos.

Black and white.
Subject: What is Christmas.
Words, optional.

If you want to play along, post your photos
in the comment section 
on Facebook.

Let's see where this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment