Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer Bucket List

I made one for Ava.
It's got about 25 items on it.
You've already seen one of them:
I thought this would be good for rainy days. 
This week may be pretty rainy so
we will most likely see more progress.

I have other items that involve money like,
movies and Chicago. 

There are some that are more
a time commitment like a
nature scavenger hunt.

There are arts and crafts like,
create a Monopoly board, 
make play dough.

Some that having a friend along
will be the most fun like,
water balloons.

And some stuff that we
can do any day/every day like,
the pool or the library.

I have made my life a bit easier by collecting
all the supplies for each of the projects
so that once we choose an activity or
project it's ready to go, 
like lots of salt for salt painting,
and t-shirts waiting to be decorated.

Today it's 
VBS, 
a movie, 
and
mural painting.

Like I said, it's going to be a rainy week. 
Way to put a bucket list to the test!

No comments:

Post a Comment